Well then, my mum has had a letter from the NHS saying, there is a massive demand for the service she requires, therefore she will have to wait in the Que. I wonder if that's another Que as opposed to the Que for care.The one she's been waiting in for three months now , I'm loosing track of it all. Can't imagine how poor mums dealing with it all.
I do have to laugh at it all , I mean. , 90 and waiting for care. What are they waiting on , may bee they are hoping my mum will be dead before she gets it , saving them money .I suppose that's the thing about the elderly . The one thing they actually haven't got is time.
That's what I like about all these services, they are there , just not when you need them or there's no rush to get it for people. I have this awful thought that out there in the great casim of life there are thousands of old age pensioners shuffling around their houses and communities just getting by , staying alive by sheer luck really. Unwashed ,hungry , confused , cold , skint. Getting ripped off by strangers in the guise of shop keepers, catalogues ,family and cold callers either at the door or on the phone. And the poor buggers have to rely on family and strangers to keep their own independence .
I just hope all you people out there who haven't visited home for a while because your busy living don't forget that poor old soul called mum or dad , before you start feeling sorry for some stranger in a crap post on face book , who turns out to be a scam Amen ...lol