Thursday, 26 March 2020

Corona virus ...

Who could ever have imagined life would be the way it is  now. Trev and I both think we have had the virus early in the year,  I myself was unwell for a while, never ending cold symptoms  fever,coughing and tired. Could hardly climb the stairs. Trevs still at work,  bus driver,  classed as essential. I worry about him,  out there,  all those people coughing and sneezing on the bus. 
      Trev was going to contact his GP today to find out if it is  safe for him to continue to work,  he is on imunosupresants,  for his crones. If there had been a test for people to check if they had already had the virus, we would have some level of immunity.  I have not been able to start working as yet. Not for the lack of trying. I can't move in any direction,  I'm in limbo. Definately sitting my maths level 2 at earliest opportunity. I have some evidence of level 2 already, but,  frustrated as I am  by it I must do it again in order for my sanity. 11 years working in NHS and now they change the entry rules. Not happy. Could not imagine living in a flat right now,  lucky to be able to go out back garden and sit in warm sunshine. Still people fucking around,  who created these dumb bastards. Coming and going as if nothing is wrong. 
Have to say that I'm annoyed by the amount of elderly people I see out and about , for no real reason  other than  boredom.  Who's got all the pasta  , that's what I want to know lol. Cant wait till I can start doing normal again. Stay safe ♥️