Well then...at work and many phone calls from hospital in Edinburgh. My mum is having more physio and is having a stair assessment , she will be having a home visit also. I told the OT , my sister will be there for that .
My mum will be excited and both apprehensive for this visit as she has been in hospital for nine weeks already. I do feel that she must think she is not getting out of that place. Sometimes I try and imagine how I might feel if I thought my daughter didn't want the burden of popping in on me occasionally , it fills me with sadness and almost depression .
I have spoke to quite a lot of people who's family all become uncaring and don't want to participate in caring for a close relative, its more common than I had realised. I also sat thinking about how until about two years ago my relationship with my family was nearly non existent , nothings changed there , hahaha, apart from the fact they now dislike me . But enough about me ....